LEGO Education WeDo 2.0
Robotics seminars for adults
Led by a certified LEGO® Education Academy trainer this program will give you a basic understanding of how to implement and use the WeDo 2.0 solution.
in Greece and Cyprus
OFFICIAL LEGO Education
on our products
Why attend LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0
Led by a certified LEGO® Education Academy trainer in Greece and Cyprus
You will experience how you can support your students in hands-on learning with a focus on science and coding. This will be including a good focus on how you as a teacher can cover different curriculum areas and at the same time learn 21st century skills like problem solving, flexibility, critical thinking, creativity and perseverance in a collaborative environment.
It will be facilitated through fun and engaging training experiences that will give you a fundamental introduction to the LEGO Education approach to learning and what we mean by Learning through Play. You will walk away with many ideas on how to start and continue using WeDo 2.0 in your classroom.
To support you in succeeding, we will provide time and guidance to plan your first lessons using WeDo 2.0 teaching material and approach to learning. By the end of the program, you will be fully prepared to make elementary science an inspiring, engaging experience for all the students in your class.
- Increase your understanding of WeDo 2.0 and how to use it effectively in your classroom
- Explore a range of different subjects and project types
- Learn to work with the software and gain hands-on experience
- Develop effective techniques to apply WeDo 2.0 in the classroom, including lesson planning and classroom management
- Understand how WeDo 2.0 works in parallel with the Next Generation Science Standards
- See how coding and construction with LEGO bricks can be great motivators for students
- Gain a strong understanding of LEGO Education learning methodology
Complete your registration
Have you completed our participation form? To complete your registration you can follow the instructions you received in your email, you can also pay for your seminar fee via our eshop. Please fill in the order notes the seminar, location and date.
Led by a certified LEGO Education Academy Trainer, this course will prepare you to teach STEM using LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3.
EV3 Space Challenge
Led by a certified LEGO Education Academy Trainer, this course will build upon your prior knowledge and experience to give you an extended understanding of how to teach STEM and robotics and prepare for programs like FIRST® LEGO® League using LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3.