LEGO Education Academy Training
Robotics seminars for adults
At LEGO® Education, we want every teacher to succeed in using our solutions in the classroom. To ensure this, we provide Face-to-Face training, global consumer service and free online resources for support and inspiration.
in Greece and Cyprus
OFFICIAL LEGO Education
on our products
Face-to-Face training is delivered by LEGO Education Academy certified teacher trainers. The trainers provide the tools and resources teachers need to successfully integrate our classroom solutions into existing STEM curriculum and daily lesson planning.
LEGO Education courses provide teachers the opportunity to experience lessons from a student’s perspective, master classroom management, and explore best practices in classroom implementation. Courses support ongoing teacher training and development needs. We insure high-quality training experiences through continuous monitoring of teacher training.
- Hands-on approach: Experience LEGO® Education resources through hands-on sessions. Experience facilitation and how to maximize each lesson and explore creative classroom techniques.
- Knowledge sharing: Share classroom experiences and gather knowledge of hands-on learning.
- Curriculum relevance: Applying curriculum relevance by developing your own lesson plans.
- Personal help from a certified trainer: Face-to-face training provides instant feedback and personal relevance.
- Opportunity to focus: Dedicated day for training with time to focus on professional development and learning
- Certification: By completing the course, a certificate of participation will be issued for documentation of professional development.
Led by a certified LEGO® Education Academy trainer this program will give you a basic understanding of how to implement and use the WeDo 2.0 solution.
Led by a certified LEGO Education Academy Trainer, this course will prepare you to teach STEM using LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3.
EV3 Space Challenge
Led by a certified LEGO Education Academy Trainer, this course will build upon your prior knowledge and experience to give you an extended understanding of how to teach STEM and robotics and prepare for programs like FIRST® LEGO® League using LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3.
Creative exploration and Social and Emotional Training
Led by a certified LEGO® Education Academy trainer, this program will give you a basic understanding of how to implement and use the Build Me “Emotions” solution.
LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Advanced
Led by a certified LEGO Education Academy Trainer, this course will build upon your prior knowledge and provide a deeper understanding and training for LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3.