LEGO® Education Academy Training
Robotics seminars for adults
At LEGO® Education, we want every teacher to succeed in using our solutions in the classroom. To ensure this, we provide Face-to-Face training, global consumer service and free online resources for support and inspiration.
in Greece and Cyprus
LEGO® Education Academy
on our products
in the largest LEGO Education Academy group in Greece
Why you should choose LEGO® Education Academy
Face-to-Face training is delivered by LEGO® Education Academy certified teacher trainers. The trainers provide the tools and resources teachers need to successfully integrate our classroom solutions into existing STEM curriculum and daily lesson planning.
LEGO® Education courses provide teachers the opportunity to experience lessons from a student’s perspective, master classroom management, and explore best practices in classroom implementation. Courses support ongoing teacher training and development needs. We insure high-quality training experiences through continuous monitoring of teacher training.
- Hands-on approach
- Knowledge sharing
- Curriculum relevance
- Personal help from a certified trainer
- Opportunity to focus
- Hands-on approach: Experience LEGO® Education resources through hands-on sessions. Experience facilitation and how to maximize each lesson and explore creative classroom techniques.
- Knowledge sharing: Share classroom experiences and gather knowledge of hands-on learning.
- Curriculum relevance: Applying curriculum relevance by developing your own lesson plans.
- Personal help from a certified trainer: Face-to-face training provides instant feedback and personal relevance.
- Opportunity to focus: Dedicated day for training with time to focus on professional development and learning
- Certification: By completing the course, a certificate of participation will be issued for documentation of professional development.